Anothee minigrum™®© featuring a call to AS SEEN ON TEEVEE to axe the HORD questions about produks like SKINTAG REMOVER, MagicMesh,LINT Lizard and the WAXvak!
NYEA a minigrum™®© fer ya featurding a caull to the wonderful YUMAloight to axe them some questions about their PRODUK. WEUWEU
Looks pretty normal to maids! Anyone want turd make me a rylchy pic with maids wearing the YUMAloight™®©? weuwe. Maybe on the bph? WERK IT OUTK!
Amazing Cover Art by CheekyTrousers!
Cheryl sings her version of LADY KAKA’s Edge of Glore-aids. Crowd Sourcedâ„¢Â®Â© Lyrics by @Patriekgud and Jaime Shade. *Sing Along With Rylch! Lyrics of All Songs Included: Look in iTunes!* Leave Rill Some Love by calling 206-666-LYPS.
Alternative Album ARK by Justin:
Album Ark by James
NYEA a random imprompTURD minigrum with intro in bafroom and phone chak with MADGE WEINSTEIN. WEU. eat mai.
This is an amazing video and song by xdope featuring SYLVIA BROWNEbrown answering Cheryl’s question on her WEBINAR about Cheryl’s HORRIBLE medical condition: A PROLAPSE. Also features a RAP response by animated CHERYL & Cameo by Ragan Fox.
Click here to view on Vimeo
Cheryl calls about getting some catheters, daybuts xdope song, Sylvia mess, minigrum highlights, bradlaids clyups, many A+ random clyups, and so much moar! Call Rylch @ 206-666-LYPS!
GUESTS: Why don’t CHA listen to teh grum? HOW HEAVY IS THAT?!
Cheryl calls about a new HOT toilet, follows up with teh DEPENDS folks, & calls CTA Lost & Found and to lodge a complaint. Plus lots of clyups, a song by XDOPE, Bradlaids, & MOAR! Call Rylch @ 206-666-LYPS
GUESTS: Cheryl, Steven, blaques, etc.
Cheryl calls about some produks in a catalogue & 1 she saw on TV. Plus she reads craigslist ads, a post from an eating disorders syke, VM, funny clyups & songs, & MOAR! Call May @ 206-666-LYPS
Cheryl belts out 12 classic holiday songs (xmas, hanwhorecunt, & kwanzaa) only slightly touched by her lapse. *Sing Along With Rill! Lyrics of All Songs Included: Look in iTunes!* Leave Rill Some Love by calling 206-666-LYPS. Thanks to Jaime Shade for lyrical assistance & James for beautiful album ark.
- 1: Lapsing Down At Whorehole.org
- 2: WH Holiday Classic: It’s Beginning To Look A Lot Like AssCUNT
- 3: Boy You Are Fat
- 4: I Saw Madge Kissing Hagatha
- 5: Why Won’t You Poop Ur Panny
- 6: 12 Days of Crimmus
- 7: WH Holiday Classic: Hanukkah WHORE Hanukkah
- 8: Prolapse (Kwanzaa)
- 9: You’re A Mean One Hagatha
- 10: WH Holiday Classic: I Had A Little Prolapse
- 11: Hagatha
- 12: Do You Smell What I Smell
- A wonderful seasonal ditty inspired by the classic “Winter Wonderland”
- A prolapsing twist on the old hol-whore-day classic by the Bings Craws-bees.
- Cheryl makes tribute to the classic “Joy to the World” and an obese former listenturd. Featuring the famous “Andy Snap” of Yeast Radio ep 763.
- A special version of the holiday classic “I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus”.
- Cheryl’s holiday classic, inspired by the song “Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas”.
- Cheryl brings blaque the Christmas classic “12 Days of Christmas”, du rags and all.
- Cheryl sings “Hanukkah Whore Hanukkah” [Hanukkah, Oh Hanukkah].
- Cheryl changes the words to a Kwanzaa song to make it more… prole-ific
- A song about a very disgusting whore mess named Hagatha set to the tune of the classic “You’re A Mean One Mr. Grinch”
- Something for you JEW-esh lisenturds–A prolapsing version of the “Dreidel Song”…. This ain’t yo sin-whore-gogue no moe honaye… this is RILL Shock-whore-con! CUMOEN! Happy hannu-cunt babies!
- A spin on the classic Hanukkah song “Hanukkah”
- Cheryl’s take on the holiday classic “Do You Hear What I Hear”
To download a ZIP FILE containing HIGH QUALITY MP3 VERSIONS OF ALL 12 SONGS complete with all tags, lyrics, album ark, and queefing goodness, click here!
(Compare to original album ark)
Cheryl Sings the SEMINAL song “Time Warp” from the The Rocky Horror Picture Show and gives it her signature touch. This version is called “Pro Lapse” and is from “The Prolapsed Whore Picture Show”. Lyrics by Jamie Shade. *Lyrics in iTurds!
(Compare to Burt’s album ark)
Cheryl Sings Burt Bacharach’s classic “What the World Needs Now (is Love)”
and gives it her signature touch. *Lyrics in iTurds!
GUESTS: Sleep number guy & Bare Essentials gal. LYUPS.
Cheryl calls about a sleep number bed for her obese friend, and about makeup for her other trans-mess-tight friend. Plus lots of great clips, a craigslist ad, and more. Enjoy! Call the lyups line 206-666-LYPS!